Axis NIFTY ETF
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||10.96%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||9.25%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||8.08%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||6.92%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||4.67%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||4.52%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||3.34%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||3.34%|
About Axis NIFTY ETF
The Axis NIFTY ETF is an open-ended Index Exchange Traded Scheme. It seeks to provide returns (pre-expenses) which closely correspond to the total returns of the NIFTY 50 Index (subject to tracking errors).
Pros & Cons of Axis NIFTY ETF
- The scheme offers diversification since it holds securities that correspond to the NIFTY 50 Index, it is passively managed, can be purchased in multiples of 1 unit, and being an ETF offers the flexibility of trading the units on the exchange.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Index Funds/ ETFs category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 4.6% per year over the last 1 year (as on December 31, 2018).
Fund Information and Statistics of Axis NIFTY ETF
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 21 June 2017 by Axis Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
The scheme is suitable for investors seeking medium to long-term capital appreciation and primarily invests in equity and equity-related instruments covered by the NIFTY 50 Index. It has a moderately-high risk level.
Authorized Participants or Large Investors can redeem a minimum of 5,000 units (and multiples thereof). The Mutual Fund will dispatch the redemption proceeds within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Ashish Naik is the Fund Manager of the Axis NIFTY ETF.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Axis NIFTY ETF
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- If the units are held for a period of less than 12 months – STCG tax – 15 percent on redeemed units.
- If the units are held for a period of more than 12 months – LTCG tax – 10 percent without indexation benefits.
About Axis Mutual Fund
With the three founding principles of long-term wealth creation, an outside-in (Customer) view and long-term relationship, Axis Mutual Fund launched its first scheme in October 2009. Currently, it offers a comprehensive suite of more than 50 schemes to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns