Baroda Credit Risk Fund Plan A Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Credit Risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Aspire Home Finance Corporation Limited||11.8%|
|Indusind Bank Limited||10.92%|
|Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited||9.14%|
|The Tata Power Company Limited||8.58%|
|Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited||5.96%|
|Edelweiss Housing Finance Limited||5.25%|
|182 DTB 18032021||4.76%|
|Bharti Airtel Limited||2.42%|
|National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development||2.13%|
About Baroda Credit Risk Fund
The Baroda Credit Risk Fund is an open-ended debt scheme. It seeks to generate returns by investing in debt securities and money market instruments across the credit spectrum. It predominantly invests in AA and below rated corporate bonds. It was earlier known as Baroda Pioneer Credit Opportunities Fund and was renamed as Baroda Pioneer Credit Risk Fund.
Pros & Cons of Baroda Credit Risk Fund
- The scheme allocates at least 65% of its total assets to AA and below rated corporate bonds and up to 35% in other debt securities and money market instruments.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 in CRISIL’s Credit Risk Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 8.38% per year over the last 3 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Credit Risk Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 23 January 2015 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Baroda Credit Risk Fund are:
- Mr. Alok Sahoo (since inception)
- Mr. Karn Kumar (since July 24, 2017)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is less than 10% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = Nil
The number of units redeemed is more than 10% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Credit Risk Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
Baroda Mutual Fund is one of India’s leading fund houses and is managed by Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The fund house endeavors to serve the varied asset management needs of investors in India through a range of equity, debt and money market products.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns