Baroda Liquid Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Low to Moderate Risk|
|Exit Load||0.007% for 1 Days|
More about this fund
|91 DTB 03062021||14.51%|
|364 DTB 27052021||8.3%|
|364 DTB 08042021||7.29%|
|182 DTB 08042021||3.65%|
|364 DTB 13052021||2.08%|
|182 DTB 03062021||2.07%|
|364 DTB 03062021||2.07%|
|91 DTB 13052021||1.97%|
About Baroda Liquid Fund
The Baroda Liquid Fund is an open-ended liquid scheme. It seeks to generate income with a high level of liquidity by investing in a portfolio of debt securities and money market instruments.
Pros & Cons of Baroda Liquid Fund
- The scheme allocates a minimum of 75% of its total assets to money market instruments and up to 25% in debt securities.
- The scheme identifies attractive opportunities based on government policies, economic development, monetary policy, research report, and the overall economic conditions and development.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Liquid Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 7.44% per year over the last 10 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Liquid Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 05 February 2009 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Low risk-level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the Baroda Liquid Fund are: Ms. Hetal Shah (since inception) Mr. Alok Sahoo (since inception)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Liquid Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Baroda is the investment manager for Baroda Mutual Fund. While in 2008, Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. (PGAM) acquired a 51% stake in the AMC, Bank of Baroda acquired this shareholding in 2018 and became the sole sponsor of the Mutual Fund. The fund house offers innovative and useful service features and a wide array of products to cater to different investor requirements.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns