Baroda Treasury Advantage Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Low to Moderate Risk|
|Fund Type||Low Duration|
|Exit Load||3% for 90 Days|
More about this fund
|5.09% Govt Stock 2022||56.65%|
|NHPC Limited (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited)||6.43%|
|National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development||2.14%|
About Baroda Treasury Advantage Fund
The Baroda Treasury Advantage Fund is an open-ended, low duration debt scheme. It seeks to generate regular income over the short-term while maintaining a balance between returns and liquidity by investing predominantly in a portfolio of debt securities and money market instruments such that the Macaulay Duration of the portfolio is between 6 and 12 months.
Pros & Cons of Baroda Treasury Advantage Fund
- The scheme invests in money market instruments like Commercial Paper, Certificate of Deposit, short term Deposit, Treasury Bills and short term debt instruments etc. issued by various Corporate, Government - State or Central, Public Sector Undertakings.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 5 under CRISIL’s Low Duration Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 7.84% per year over the last 5 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Treasury Advantage Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 24 June 2009 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-Low risk level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the Baroda Treasury Advantage Fund are: Ms. Hetal Shah (since inception) Mr. Alok Sahoo (since inception)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Treasury Advantage Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
Baroda Mutual Fund is managed by Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC) which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bank of Baroda. In 2008, Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. (PGAM) acquired a 51% stake in the AMC, which was renamed as Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Ltd. Subsequently, in 2018, Bank of Baroda acquired the entire shareholding held in the AMC. The fund house offers consistent investment performance through sound investment management and a huge product range to offer a wider choice to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns