Baroda Gilt Fund - Plan A - Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Government Bond|
|Exit Load||0.25% for 30 Days|
More about this fund
|7.26% Govt Stock 2029||18.48%|
|8.24% Govt Stock 2027||12.39%|
|8.11% CG SDL 2028||12.36%|
|6.68% Govt Stock 2031||12.09%|
|7.59% Govt Stock 2029||10.55%|
|9.39% Karnataka SDL 2023||9.71%|
|8.28% Govt Stock 2027||9.35%|
|6.79% Govt Stock 2027||3.62%|
|7.59% Govt Stock 2026||1.88%|
About Baroda Gilt Fund
The Baroda Gilt Fund is an open-ended debt scheme. It seeks to generate income which is free of credit risk over the long-term by investing in a portfolio of Government securities (Central and State).
Pros & Cons of Baroda Gilt Fund
- The scheme predominantly invests in State and Central Government securities as well as Treasury Bills.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Gilt Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 8.7% per year over the last 10 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Baroda Gilt Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 21 March 2002 by Baroda Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
There is no minimum amount for redemption. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Ms. Hetal Shah is the Fund Manager of the Baroda Gilt Fund since its inception.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 month from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 1 month from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.25% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Baroda Gilt Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Baroda Mutual Fund
The Baroda Asset Management India Limited (the AMC) is the investment manager of the Baroda Mutual Fund. The Pioneer Global Asset Management S.p.A. (PGAM) acquired a 51% stake in the AMC in 2008 and the AMC was renamed as Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Ltd. In 2018, the Bank of Baroda acquired this shareholding and the AMC was renamed as the Baroda Asset Management India Limited. It caters to the different investment requirements of investors by offering a wide range of schemes from equity to debt, etc.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns