Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Large & Mid- Cap|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Reliance Industries Ltd||6.87%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||5.07%|
|Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd||3.95%|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||3.93%|
|Info Edge (India) Ltd||3.49%|
|Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd||3.45%|
|Ramco Cements Ltd||2.76%|
About Aditya BSL Equity Advantage Fund
The Aditya BSL Equity Advantage is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation and income at relatively moderate levels of risk through diversified and research-based investment in equity and equity-related instruments of large and midcap companies. It was earlier known as Aditya Birla Sun Life Advantage Fund and was renamed as Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Advantage Fund with effect from 04 June 2018.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Equity Advantage Fund
- The scheme primarily invests in stocks of large and midcap companies. Further, it also invests a small part (up to 30%) of its investible corpus in debt and money market instruments.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Large and Mid-cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 17.42% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-13.36%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Equity Advantage Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 24 February 1995 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Satyabrata Mohanty is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Equity Advantage Fund since October 17, 2011.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:-
- If any units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Equity Advantage Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- Long-term capital gains in excess of Rs. 1 lakh are taxed at 10% without indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
In 1994, the Aditya Birla Group’s experience in the Indian markets joined hands with the global experience of Sun Life Financial Inc. of Canada to establish Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF). Over the years, the fund house has grown in popularity and earned the trust of millions of investors across the country. It offers a wide range of investment products catering to different investment goals and risk preferences of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns