Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Savings Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Equity Savings|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Reliance Industries Ltd||8.14%|
|Future on Adani Enterprises Ltd||7.72%|
|Adani Enterprises Ltd||7.7%|
|Future on HDFC Bank Ltd||7.01%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||7%|
|Future on Reliance Elec Co New||6.11%|
|Future on SunPharm||5.01%|
|Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd||4.98%|
|9.20% Govt Stock 2030||3.66%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||3.45%|
About Aditya BSL Equity Savings Fund
The Aditya BSL Equity Savings is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital growth and income distribution along with low volatility by using a mix of equity derivative strategies, arbitrage opportunities, and pure equity and debt and money market investments.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Equity Savings Fund
- The asset allocation of the scheme is 65%-80% in equity and equity-related instruments, 10%-35% in debt and money market instruments, and 0-10% in REITs and InvITs.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Equity Savings Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 8.38% per year over the last 3 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-2.05%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Equity Savings Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 28 November 2014 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Equity Savings Fund are:
- Mr. Satyabrata Mohanty (since inception)
- Mr. Pranay Sinha (since August 26, 2015)
- Mr. Lovelish Solanki (since August 26, 2015)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If any units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is less than 15% of the units allotted, then the exit load = Nil
The number of units redeemed is more than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Equity Savings Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Established in 1994, the Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada. It is one of the leading fund houses in India with over 6.6 million investor folios and more than Rs, 2,500 billion of assets under management. It is also continuously working to deepen the mutual fund penetration in India. With smart solutions, user-friendly processes, and a plethora of investment products, ABSLMF has evolved to be a household name in Mutual Funds in India
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns