Aditya Birla Sun Life Financial Planning FOF Aggressive Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Fund of Funds|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Kotak Standard Multicap Dir Gr||18.22%|
|Tata Large & Mid Cap Dir Gr||15.35%|
|Axis Focused 25 Dir Gr||14.63%|
|Aditya BSL Gold ETF||9.94%|
|Aditya BSL Focused Eq Dir Gr||6.93%|
|Kotak Emerging Equity Dir Gr||6.61%|
|Aditya BSL Short Term Dir Gr||5.45%|
|Aditya BSL Equity Dir Gr||4.4%|
|HDFC Corporate Bond Dir Gr||4.35%|
|IDFC Banking & PSU Debt Dir Gr||4.17%|
About Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Aggressive
The Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Aggressive is an open-ended fund of funds scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in equity funds accessed through the different investment styles of the underlying scheme. The Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund is also available in a conservative and prudent plan apart from the aggressive plan.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Aggressive
- The asset allocation of the aggressive plan is around 70% in equity funds, 15% in liquid and/or money market funds, 10% in other debt funds, and 5% in Gold Exchange Traded Funds.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Fund of Funds category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 13.64% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-3.45%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Aggressive
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 09 May 2011 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Shravan Sreenivasula is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Aggressive since December 15, 2014.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If any units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Aggressive
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada. It was established in 1994 and over the years have earned the trust of millions of investors and currently manages over 6.6 million investor folios and more than Rs. 2,500 billion of assets under management. The fund house offers a wide array of schemes to suit the requirements of different investors
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns