Aditya Birla Sun Life Financial Planning FOF Moderate Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Fund of Funds|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Kotak Flexicap Dir Gr||11.48%|
|HDFC Corporate Bond Dir Gr||9.87%|
|IDFC Banking & PSU Debt Dir Gr||9.87%|
|ICICI Pru Savings Dir Gr||9.5%|
|Tata Large & Mid Cap Dir Gr||9.15%|
|Axis Focused 25 Dir Gr||8.5%|
|Aditya BSL Short Term Dir Gr||7.25%|
|Aditya BSL Flexi Cap Dir Gr||6.43%|
|Aditya BSL Nifty ETF||6.4%|
|Aditya BSL Gold ETF||6.33%|
About Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Prudent
The Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Prudent is an open-ended fund of funds scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a combination of equity funds, liquid funds, money market funds, and debt funds accessed through the different investment styles of the underlying scheme. The Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund is also available in an aggressive and conservative plan apart from the Prudent plan.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Prudent
- The asset allocation of the Prudent plan is around 40% in equity funds, 30% in liquid and/or money market funds, 20% in other debt funds, and 10% in Gold Exchange Traded Funds.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Fund of Funds category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 10.29% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 18, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Prudent
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 09 May 2011 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Shravan Sreenivasula is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Prudent since December 15, 2014.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If any units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Financial Planning Fund of Funds - Prudent
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- Short-term capital gains are taxed at 15%
- Long-term capital gains in excess of Rs. 1 lakh are taxed at 10% without indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund or ABSLMF was established in 1994 through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada. It is one of the leading fund houses in India today and offers a wide range of investment products for different financial goals and risk preferences of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns