Aditya Birla Sun Life India GenNext Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Equity - Consumption|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|ICICI Bank Ltd||5.54%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||4.99%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||3.97%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||3.49%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||2.74%|
|Tata Consumer Products Ltd||2.47%|
|Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd||2.33%|
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd||2.32%|
|ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co Ltd||2.16%|
About Aditya BSL India GenNext Fund
The Aditya BSL India GenNext Fund is an open-ended equity scheme which follows the Consumption theme. It seeks to provide capital growth by investing in equity and equity-related instruments of companies which are expected to benefit from the rising consumption patterns in India which in turn is being fuelled by the high disposable incomes of the young generation or Generation Next.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL India GenNext Fund
- The scheme seeks to invest in companies which seek growth in revenues arising out of the demand from the younger generation, engaged in manufacturing products or rendering services which are directly delivered to consumers, and those with a distinct brand identity.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Funds category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 20.84% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 31, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-2.8%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL India GenNext Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 05 August 2005 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL India GenNext Fund are:
- Mr. Anil Shah (since September 23, 2013)
- Mr. Chanchal Khandelwal (since August 26, 2015)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL India GenNext Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Established through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Canada’s Sun Life Financial Inc. in 1994, the Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is one of India’s leading fund houses. With over Rs. 2500 billion of assets under management and more than 6.6 million investor folios, the fund house offers smart solutions, user-friendly services, and a plethora of investment schemes to choose from.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns