Aditya Birla Sun Life Manufacturing Equity Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Equity - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd||10.12%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||6.62%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||6.18%|
|Rallis India Ltd||4.72%|
|HeidelbergCement India Ltd||4.32%|
|Asian Paints Ltd||3.92%|
|Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd||3.85%|
|Bharat Electronics Ltd||3.12%|
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd||3.06%|
About Aditya BSL Manufacturing Equity Fund
The Aditya BSL Manufacturing Equity Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation to the unit holders by investing in a portfolio of equity and equity-related securities of companies engaged in manufacturing activities.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Manufacturing Equity Fund
- The scheme endeavors to maintain a diversified portfolio of stocks covering over 22 sectors focused on manufacturing. Further, each stock is handpicked by the experts.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 11.01% per year over the last 3 years (as on January 31, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-11.92%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Manufacturing Equity Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 31 January 2015 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Anil Shah is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Manufacturing Equity Fund since its inception.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Manufacturing Equity Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) was established more than two decades ago in the year 1994 through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group, India and Sun Life Financial Inc., Canada. With over Rs.2500 billion of assets under management and more than 6.6 million investor folios, ABSLMF is one of India’s leading fund houses today. It offers smart solutions and a basket of investment schemes to cater to the different requirements of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns