Aditya Birla Sun Life Mid Cap Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Coromandel International Ltd||4.7%|
|Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd||3.11%|
|Sanofi India Ltd||2.93%|
|Ipca Laboratories Ltd||2.85%|
|Cadila Healthcare Ltd||2.73%|
|KEC International Ltd||2.64%|
|Torrent Power Ltd||2.57%|
|Cholamandalam Financial Holdings Ltd||2.46%|
|Max Financial Services Ltd||2.38%|
About Aditya BSL Midcap Fund
The Aditya BSL Midcap Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital growth at a controlled level of risk by investing primarily in a portfolio of equity and equity-related securities of mid-cap companies.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Midcap Fund
- The scheme allocates at least 65% of its investable assets in equity and equity-related securities of mid-cap companies.
- Further, it invests up to 35% of its investable assets either in stocks of low-cap or large-cap companies or call and money market instruments to meet the liquidity needs of the scheme.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 in CRISIL’s Midcap Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 20% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 31, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-15.51%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Midcap Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 03 October 2002 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Jayesh Gandhi is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL Midcap Fund since January 01, 2015.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Midcap Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
With more than Rs. 2500 billion of assets under management and 6.6 million investor folios, the Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is one of India’s largest fund houses. It was established in 1994 through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group, India and Sun Life Financial Inc., Canada. It offers a wide range of investment schemes catering to the varying investor requirements.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns