Aditya Birla Sun Life MNC Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Equity - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Honeywell Automation India Ltd||9.52%|
|Bayer CropScience Ltd||9.39%|
|GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd||7.24%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||6.44%|
|Gillette India Ltd||6.38%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||5.12%|
|Johnson Controls - Hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd||4.95%|
|Kansai Nerolac Paints Ltd||4.61%|
|Procter & Gamble Hygiene and Health Care Ltd||4.05%|
About Aditya BSL MNC Fund
The Aditya BSL MNC Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital growth at relatively moderate levels of risk by investing primarily in a portfolio of equity and equity-related securities of multinational companies (MNCs) using a research-based investment approach.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL MNC Fund
- The scheme tries to invest in companies having good growth prospects and sound management. It also prefers companies with superior performance and corporate governance record. It primarily looks at large-cap stocks including blue-chips and emerging blue-chips.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 24.82% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 31, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been slightly negative (-0.72%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL MNC Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 27 December 1999 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Ajay Garg is the Fund Manager of the Aditya BSL MNC Fund since June 18, 2009.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL MNC Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is one of India’s largest fund houses with over Rs. 2500 billion of assets under management and 6.6 million investor folios. It was established in 1994 through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group, India and Sun Life Financial Inc., Canada. It offers smart solutions, user-friendly services, and a wide array of investment options for investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns