Aditya Birla Sun Life Regular Savings Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Conservative Allocation|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|U.P. Power Corporation Limited||7.53%|
|Rural Electrification Corporation Limited||4.69%|
|Fullerton India Credit Company Limited||4.35%|
|Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited||3.18%|
|U.P. Power Corporation Limited||2.97%|
|U.P. Power Corporation Limited||2.94%|
|Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited||2.8%|
|8.25% Gujarat SDL 2024||2.33%|
|LIC Housing Finance Limited||2.23%|
About Aditya BSL Regular Savings Fund
The Aditya BSL Regular Savings Fund is an open-ended hybrid scheme investing predominantly in debt instruments. It seeks to generate regular income to make monthly payments or distribution to unitholders, with a secondary objective of capital growth. It was earlier known as Birla Sun Life MIP II – Wealth 25 Plan and was renamed as Aditya Birla Sun Life Regular Savings Fund with effect from May 21, 2018.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Regular Savings Fund
- The scheme invests at least 75% of its net assets in various debt and money market instruments which are issued by the Central/State Government and/or Corporates. The instruments are evaluated for rigorously in order to keep the risks under control.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Conservative Hybrid Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 10.99% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 31, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Regular Savings Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 22 May 2004 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Regular Savings Fund are:
- Mr. Vineet Maloo (since August 26, 2015)
- Mr. Pranay Sinha (since August 26, 2015)
- Mr. Satyabrata Mohanty (since June 18, 2009)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is less than 15% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units redeemed is more than 15% of the number of units allotted, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Regular Savings Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group, India and Sun Life Financial Inc., Canada and was established in 1994. Over the years, it has evolved as one of India’s largest fund houses with more than Rs. 2500 billion of assets under management and over 6.6 million investor folios. It offers smart solutions, user-friendly services, and a wide range of schemes to suit the investment goals and risk preferences of different investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns