Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Hybrid '95 Fund Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Aggressive Allocation|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||7.09%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||5.52%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||4.51%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||4.04%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||2.93%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||2.36%|
|UltraTech Cement Ltd||2.3%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||2.19%|
|Whirlpool of India Ltd||2.11%|
About Aditya BSL Equity Hybrid ‘95 Fund
The Aditya BSL Equity Hybrid ‘95 is an open-ended hybrid scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital growth and current income through a portfolio investing in equity, debt, and money market instruments. It was earlier known as Aditya Birla Sun Life Balanced ‘95 Fund and was renamed as Aditya Birla Sun Life Equity Hybrid ‘95 Fund with effect from 21 May 2018.
Pros & Cons of Aditya BSL Equity Hybrid ‘95 Fund
- The asset allocation of the scheme is 65%-80% in equity and equity-related instruments, 20-35% in debt and money market instruments, and 0-10% in REITs and InvITs. It is suitable for investors seeking a balance between their investment’s safety and its growth.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Aggressive Hybrid Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 16.82% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-5.34%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Aditya BSL Equity Hybrid ‘95 Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 10 February 1995 by Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the Aditya BSL Equity Hybrid ‘95 Fund are:
- Mr. Mahesh Patil (since January 16, 2014)
- Mr. Pranay Sinha (since August 26, 2015)
- Mr. Dhaval Shah (since November 23, 2016)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If any units are redeemed after the completion of 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is less than 15% of the units allotted, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units redeemed is more than 15% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Aditya BSL Equity Hybrid ‘95 Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- Short-term capital gains are taxed at 15%
- Long-term capital gains in excess of Rs. 1 lakh are taxed at 10% without indexation benefits.
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (ABSLMF) has been in operation since 1994 when it was established through a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc. from Canada. Today, it is one of the leading fund houses in India with over Rs. 2,500 billion of assets under management, more than 6.6 million investor folios, and a presence in over 249 locations across the country. The fund house offers a great mix of investment products catering to varied investor preferences.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹1,000
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns