BNP Paribas Flexi Debt Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Dynamic Bond|
More about this fund
|5.63% Govt Stock 2026||22.74%|
|6.98% Gujarat SDL 2031||12.99%|
|06.78 MH SDL 2031||10.26%|
|07.15% MH SDL 2026||8.99%|
|06.51 KA SDL 2030||8.39%|
|Net Receivable / Payable||2.65%|
|182 DTB 18112021||2.56%|
|08.26 MH SDL 2029||0%|
|7.64% HR SDL 2027||0%|
About BNP Paribas Flexi Debt Fund
The BNP Paribas Flexi Debt Fund is an open-ended dynamic debt scheme. It seeks to generate regular returns by investing in a portfolio of debt securities and money market instruments or varying maturities with a view to maximize income while maintaining an optimal balance between yield, liquidity, and safety.
Pros & Cons of BNP Paribas Flexi Debt Fund
- The scheme actively manages the debt portion of the portfolio based on its view of the interest rates.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 in CRISIL’s Dynamic Bond Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 7.72% per year over the last 10 years (as on February 8, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of BNP Paribas Flexi Debt Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 23 September 2004 by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The minimum amount for redemption is Rs.1000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the BNP Paribas Flexi Debt Fund are: Mr. Mayank Prakash (since August 23, 2017) Mr. Vikram Pamnani (since December 27, 2017)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 6 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 6 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.75% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BNP Paribas Flexi Debt Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
BNP Paribas has been operational since the nineteenth century. BNP Paribas Mutual Fund is a part of a global network which seeks to use the knowledge of the local markets and merge it with their expertise from managing investments through different conditions and market cycles around the offer to offer great investment products to people.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns