BNP Paribas Liquid Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Low to Moderate Risk|
|Exit Load||0.007% for 1 Days|
More about this fund
|91 DTB 03062021||12.83%|
|364 DTB 03062021||4.43%|
About BNP Paribas Liquid Fund
The BNP Paribas Liquid Fund is an open-ended liquid scheme. It seeks to generate regular returns in line with investments in Debt Securities and Money Market Instruments having maturities of up to 91 days only. It was earlier known as BNP Paribas Overnight Fund and was renamed as BNP Paribas Liquid Fund with effect from. May 10, 2018.
Pros & Cons of BNP Paribas Liquid Fund
- The scheme normally invests in short-term debt instruments including Tri-Party Repo on the CCIL platform with Government Securities as the reverse repos.
- Further, the instruments are selected based on their liquidity, yield and credit risk of the issuer.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 2 under CRISIL’s Liquid Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 7.45% per year over the last 10 years (as on March 19, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of BNP Paribas Liquid Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 2 September 2004 by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Low risk-level associated with it.
The minimum amount for redemption is Rs.1000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the BNP Paribas Liquid Fund are: Mr. Vikram Pamnani (since December 27, 2017) Mr. Mayank Prakash (since September 21, 2015)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in BNP Paribas Liquid Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
BNP Paribas Mutual Fund has a long history of providing investment options to people around the world. With proven expertise in launching and efficiently managing investments in varying market conditions and cycles, the fund house ensures that it gathers local knowledge to create investment products which suit the investment requirements of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns