BNP Paribas Mid Cap Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Voltas Ltd Shs Dematerialised||4.12%|
|Bharat Electronics Ltd||3.92%|
|Tata Chemicals Ltd Shs Dematerialised||3.91%|
|Gujarat Gas Ltd||3.62%|
|DCM Shriram Ltd||3.33%|
|Sundaram Finance Ltd||3.3%|
|Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd||3.29%|
|Gujarat State Petronet Ltd Shs Dematerialised||2.85%|
About BNP Paribas Midcap Fund
The BNP Paribas Midcap Fund is an open-ended, equity (mid-cap) scheme. It seeks to offer long-term capital appreciation by investing in companies that have a high potential for growth in the mid-cap segment.
Pros & Cons of BNP Paribas Midcap Fund
- This scheme is benchmarked against the NIFTY Midcap 100 TRI. Further, it focuses on companies that offer long-term growth opportunities and are driven by the entrepreneurial flair and unique style of management.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Mid Cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 21.3% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 03, 2018). However, over the last year, the returns have been negative (-18.73%).
Fund Information and Statistics of BNP Paribas Midcap Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 02 May 2006 by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
Being a midcap scheme, the BNP Paribas Midcap Fund carries a high risk. It is suitable for investors with relatively longer investment horizons (5 years and more) as can be seen from the returns.
The minimum amount of redemption is Rs. 1,000 and in multiples of Re. 1. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Karthikraj Lakshmanan and Mr. Abhijeet Dey are the Fund Managers of the BNP Paribas Midcap Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of one year from the date of allotment of the units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within one year from the date of allotment of the units and:
- The units redeemed are up to 10% of the allotted units, then exit load = Nil
- The units redeemed are more than 10% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BNP Paribas Midcap Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme: 1. STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units. 2. LTCG, in excess of Rs 1 lakh, (units are held for a period of more than 12 months) component is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
Globally, BNP Paribas has been operational since the 19th century. It endeavors to take an approach between the traditional value and growth investing styles and combines the top-down and bottom-up approaches along with tactical asset allocation to offer some great schemes to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns