BNP Paribas Substantial Equity Hybrid Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Aggressive Allocation|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||6.08%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd Ordinary Shares||5.13%|
|5.22% GOI 2025||3.58%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||3.08%|
|UltraTech Cement Ltd||2.65%|
|Avenue Supermarts Ltd||2.37%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||2.24%|
|Avanti Feeds Ltd||2.23%|
|Tech Mahindra Ltd Ordinary Shares||2.1%|
About BNP Paribas Substantial Equity Hybrid Fund
The BNP Paribas Substantial Equity Hybrid Fund is an open-ended hybrid scheme. It seeks to generate income as well as capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments as well as fixed income instruments. It was earlier known as BNP Paribas Balanced Fund and was renamed as BNP Paribas Substantial Equity Hybrid Fund with effect from. May 10, 2018.
Pros & Cons of BNP Paribas Substantial Equity Hybrid Fund
- This scheme is recommended for investors who seek capital appreciation through the equity markets as well as regular income through the fixed income markets.
- The scheme invests around 65%-80% of its net assets in equity and equity-related instruments, 20%-35% in debt securities and money market instruments, and up to 10% in REITs and/or InvITs.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Hybrid Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 8.87% over the last year (as on March 19, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of BNP Paribas Substantial Equity Hybrid Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 7 April 2017 by BNP Paribas Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-High risk level associated with it.
The minimum amount for redemption is Rs.1000 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the BNP Paribas Substantial Equity Hybrid Fund are: Equity portfolio – Mr. Karthikraj Lakshmanan (since inception) Fixed Income portfolio – Mr. Mayank Prakash (since inception)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The structure of the exit load is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BNP Paribas Substantial Equity Hybrid Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
BNP Paribas Mutual Fund is managed by BNP Paribas Asset Management Company which is backed by the financial strength of one of the world’s best-rated banks. The fund house follows a disciplined investment philosophy and combines the top-down and bottom-up approaches to complement its GARP (Growth-at-Reasonable-Price) philosophy. It offers a plethora of investment products to cater to different needs of the investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns