BOI AXA Conservative Hybrid Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Conservative Allocation|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|5.77% GOI 2030||8.64%|
|National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development||6.3%|
|Power Finance Corporation Limited||6.02%|
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited||3.14%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||1.75%|
|Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd||1.61%|
|Jubilant Foodworks Ltd||1.59%|
|Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd||1.56%|
About BOI AXA Conservative Hybrid Fund
The BOI AXA Conservative Hybrid Fund is an open-ended hybrid scheme. It seeks to generate regular income through investments in fixed-income securities and also capital appreciation by investing a small portion into equity and equity-related instruments.
Pros & Cons of BOI AXA Conservative Hybrid Fund
- The BOI AXA Conservative Hybrid Fund is a good option for traditional investors who were used to fixed income instruments and desired some exposure to equity. Stability is the major part of the portfolio and the scheme invests around 75-90% in equity and equity-related instruments and 10-25% in debt and money market instruments.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Conservative Hybrid Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 8.5% per year over the last 5 years (as on December 31, 2018).
Fund Information and Statistics of BOI AXA Conservative Hybrid Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 18 March 2009 by BOI AXA Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
The scheme is suitable for investors seeking long-term capital appreciation as well as regular income. It invests in equity and equity-related instruments and debt and money market securities. It has a moderate risk level.
The minimum redemption amount is lowest of Rs. 1,000 or 100 units or the account balance. Further, the Mutual Fund will dispatch the redemption proceeds within 3-10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Alok Singh is the Fund Manager of the BOI AXA Conservative Hybrid Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of one year from the date of allotment, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within one year from the date of allotment, then
- For up to 10% of the initially allotted units, exit load = Nil
- If the quantity exceeds the limit of 10%, then the exit load = 1% of the NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BOI AXA Conservative Hybrid Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme: 1. STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab. 2. LTCG component is taxed at 20% after indexation
About BOI AXA Mutual Fund
In May 2012, the Bank of India (BOI) acquired a 51% stake in Bharti AXA Investment Managers Private Limited (BAIM) and Bharti AXA Trustee Services Private Limited (BATS). This led to the renaming of the Fund as BOI AXA Mutual Fund. With the experience and widespread reach of BOI along with the global financial management expertise of AXA, the Mutual Fund offers some great schemes to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns