BOI AXA Equity Debt Rebalancer Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Dynamic Asset Allocation|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||7.4%|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||6.69%|
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||5.8%|
|Itc Limited March 2020 Future||5.59%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||5.19%|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited March 2020 Future||4.68%|
|IRB InvIT Fund Units 2017-Series IV||4.28%|
|Avenue Supermarts Ltd||4%|
|Reliance Industries Limited March 2020 Future||3.99%|
About BOI AXA Equity Debt Rebalancer Fund
The BOI AXA Equity Debt Rebalancer Fund is an open-ended dynamic asset allocation scheme. It seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation with lower volatility by employing a dynamic asset allocation between equity and fixed-income instruments based on equity market valuations.
Pros & Cons of BOI AXA Equity Debt Rebalancer Fund
- The scheme determines the asset allocation based on the P/E ratio of the CNX Nifty Index at the end of every month. This strategy allows the scheme to buy equities when the valuation is low and sell when it is stretched.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Dynamic Asset Allocation or Balanced Advantage Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 6.1% per year over the last 3 years (as on January 08, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-1.23%).
Fund Information and Statistics of BOI AXA Equity Debt Rebalancer Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 14 March 2014 by BOI AXA Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 1,000 or equivalent unit value or the account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 3-10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the BOI AXA Equity Debt Rebalancer Fund are:
- Equity portion: Mr. Saurabh Kataria (since September 11, 2014)
- Debt portion: Mr. Alok Singh (since July 18, 2016)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of redeemed units is up to 10% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of redeemed units is more than 10% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BOI AXA Equity Debt Rebalancer Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- Short-term capital gains are taxed at 15%
- Long-term capital gains in excess of Rs. 1 lakh are taxed at 10% without indexation benefits.
About BOI AXA Mutual Fund
BOI AXA Mutual Fund is a joint venture between the Bank of India (BOI) and AXA Investment Managers – one of the world’s leading asset managers and backed by the AXA Group. This brought together AXA’s global expertise in financial management and BOI’s extensive network and experience in the Indian market and helped the fund house offer investment products to help people achieve their financial goals.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns