BOI AXA Large & Mid Cap Equity Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Fund Type||Large & Mid-Cap|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|State Bank of India||5.17%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||4.74%|
|Divi's Laboratories Ltd||4.66%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||3.54%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||3.41%|
|UltraTech Cement Ltd||3.34%|
|PI Industries Ltd||3.14%|
|Computer Age Management Services Ltd Ordinary Shares||3.07%|
About BOI AXA Large & Mid Cap Equity Fund
The BOI AXA Large & Mid Cap Equity Fund is an open-ended, equity (large-cap and mid-cap) scheme. It seeks to generate income and long-term capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments (including equity derivatives) of companies from the large-cap and mid-cap sectors.
Pros & Cons of BOI AXA Large & Mid Cap Equity Fund
- The fund manager opts for the top-down approach while developing investment themes and a bottom-up approach while selecting stocks. Further, the scheme follows a disciplined investment style to ensure profit-booking at regular intervals.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 5 under CRISIL’s Large & Mid Cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 11.46% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 03, 2018). However, over the last year, the returns have been negative (-17.37%).
Fund Information and Statistics of BOI AXA Large & Mid Cap Equity Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 21 October 2008 by BOI AXA Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
Being a large & midcap scheme, the BOI AXA Large & Midcap Fund carries a moderately-high risk. It is suitable for investors with relatively longer investment horizons (5 years and more) as can be seen from the returns.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 1,000 (or equivalent Unit value) or account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 3-10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Alok Singh is the Fund Manager of the BOI AXA Large & Midcap Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
###The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of one year from the date of allotment of the units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the more than 10% of units are redeemed within one year from the date of allotment of the units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BOI AXA Large & Mid Cap Equity Fund
The Short-term capital gain tax of 15% is levied if sold before one year from the date of allotment. Long-term capital gains, in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, are taxed at 10% without indexation if redeemed after one year. 10% tax will be deducted at source for dividends.
About BOI AXA Mutual Fund
After acquiring a majority stake (51%) in Bharti AXA Trustee Services Private Limited (BATS) and Bharti AXA Investment Managers Private Limited (BAIM), the Bank of India (BOI) renamed the Fund as BOI AXA Mutual Fund. The fund house offering a gamut of schemes to investors by bringing together the global financial management expertise of AXA and the experience and widespread reach of BOI.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns