BOI AXA Liquid Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Exit Load||0.007% for 1 Days|
More about this fund
|182 DTB 12112020||15.57%|
|91 DTB 22102020||7.8%|
|91 DTB 29102020||7.79%|
|91 DTB 05112020||7.79%|
|91 DTB 26112020||6.22%|
|182 DTB 19112020||4.67%|
About BOI AXA Liquid Fund
The BOI AXA Liquid Fund is an open-ended liquid scheme. It seeks to deliver reasonable market-linked returns with lower risk and higher liquidity by investing in a portfolio of debt securities and money market instruments with maturities of up to 91 days.
Pros & Cons of BOI AXA Liquid Fund
- The scheme follows a five-point investment strategy of Macro-research and asset allocation, micro-research, selecting securities, constructing and balancing the portfolio, monitoring the performance of the portfolio.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 in CRISIL’s Liquid Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 7.32% per year over the last 10 years (as on March 19, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of BOI AXA Liquid Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 16 July 2008 by BOI AXA Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Low risk-level associated with it.
The minimum amount for redemption is lower of Rs.1000 or equivalent unit value or the account balance. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the BOI AXA Liquid Fund are: Mr. Nitish Gupta (since December 5, 2018) Mr. Amit Modani (Assistant Fund manager – since October 22, 2018)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in BOI AXA Liquid Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About BOI AXA Mutual Fund
BOI AXA Mutual Fund is a joint venture between the Bank of India (BOI) and AXA Investment Managers – one of the world’s leading asset managers and backed by the AXA Group. This brings together AXA’s global expertise in financial management and BOI’s extensive network and experience in the Indian market and helped the fund house offer investment products to help people achieve their financial goals.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns