BOI AXA Manufacturing & Infra Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Equity - Infrastructure|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Reliance Industries Limited||6.93%|
|Honeywell Automation India Ltd||4.71%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||4.34%|
|Divi's Laboratories Ltd||3.54%|
|Timken India Ltd||3.51%|
|Dixon Technologies (India) Ltd||3.5%|
|Larsen & Toubro Ltd||3.49%|
|Alkem Laboratories Ltd||3.48%|
|PI Industries Ltd||3.36%|
|Gujarat Gas Ltd||3.26%|
About BOI AXA Manufacturing and Infrastructure Fund
The BOI AXA Manufacturing and Infrastructure Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in a portfolio of equity and equity-related securities of companies predominantly from the manufacturing and infrastructure related sectors.
Pros & Cons of BOI AXA Manufacturing and Infrastructure Fund
- The scheme allocates a minimum of 80% of its net assets to equity and equity-related securities of companies belong to the manufacturing and infrastructure sectors including cement, construction, textile, telecommunication, automobiles, metals, industrial manufacturing, paper industries, etc.
- As on December 31, 2018, the scheme ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Thematic Infrastructure Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 14.13% per year over the last 5 years (as on March 19, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-15.7%).
Fund Information and Statistics of BOI AXA Manufacturing and Infrastructure Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 5 March 2010 by BOI AXA Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The minimum amount for redemption is lower of Rs.1000 or equivalent unit value or the account balance. The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Alok Singh is the Fund Manager of the BOI AXA Manufacturing and Infrastructure Fund since February 16, 2017.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The structure of the exit load is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, and:
- The number of units redeemed is less than 10% of the number of allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units redeemed is more than 10% of the number of allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in BOI AXA Manufacturing and Infrastructure Fund
The following taxes are applicable to the income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About BOI AXA Mutual Fund
BOI AXA Mutual Fund is a joint venture between the Bank of India (BOI) and AXA Investment Managers – one of the world’s leading asset managers and backed by the AXA Group. This brings together AXA’s global expertise in financial management and BOI’s extensive network and experience in the Indian market and helped the fund house offer investment products to help people achieve their financial goals.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns