PGIM India Arbitrage Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately Low risk|
|Fund Type||Arbitrage Fund|
|Exit Load||0.5% for 30 Days|
More about this fund
|The Federal Bank Ltd||4.01%|
|The Federal Bank Ltd.||4%|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited||3.81%|
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd||3.67%|
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.||3.65%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||3.6%|
About DHFL Pramerica Arbitrage Fund
The DHFL Pramerica Arbitrage Fund is an open-ended, equity scheme which invests in arbitrage opportunities. It seeks to generate income by utilizing these opportunities that potentially exist between the cash and derivatives markets as well as within the derivatives segment of the market. The investments can also be made in debt securities and money market instruments.
Pros & Cons of DHFL Pramerica Arbitrage Fund
- The scheme employs different strategies to exploit the arbitrage opportunities in the market. Predominantly, it invests in the Cash Futures Market.
- When arbitrage opportunities are not available, the scheme may invest in short-term debt or money market instruments.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Arbitrage Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 5.95% per year over the last 3 years (as on January 03, 2018).
Fund Information and Statistics of DHFL Pramerica Arbitrage Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 27 August 2014 by DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
The scheme is suitable for investors seeking income over the short-term and invests in arbitrage opportunities between the equity spot & derivatives market as well as within the equity derivatives segment. It has a moderately-low risk level.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 100 or 0.1 unit or account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager
Mr. Utkarsh Katkoria (for more than a year), Mr. Hitash Dang (since May 22, 2017), and Mr. Kumaresh Ramakrishnan (for more than 2.5 years) are the Fund Managers of the DHFL Pramerica Arbitrage Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed within 30 days from the date of allotment of the units, then the exit load = 0.50% of the applicable NAV
- If the units are redeemed after 30 days from the date of allotment of the units, then the exit load = Nil
Tax benefits of investing in DHFL Pramerica Arbitrage Fund
The Short-term capital gain tax of 15% is levied if sold before one year from the date of allotment. Long-term capital gains, in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, are taxed at 10% without indexation if redeemed after one year. 10% tax will be deducted at source for dividends.
About DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund
DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund has its headquarters in Mumbai and a presence in 19 cities across India. Investors benefit from the perfect mix of global resources and acumen along with the local expertise. It offers a wide range of schemes to suit the requirements of different types of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns