PGIM India Midcap Opportunities Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 31 Days|
More about this fund
|Natco Pharma Ltd||5.03%|
|Max Financial Services Ltd||4.17%|
|Syngene International Ltd||3.39%|
|Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd||3.3%|
|Whirlpool of India Ltd||3.29%|
|PI Industries Ltd||2.98%|
About DHFL Pramerica Midcap Opportunities Fund
The DHFL Pramerica Midcap Opportunities Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to achieve long-term capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity and equity-related instruments of mid-cap companies.
Pros & Cons of DHFL Pramerica Midcap Opportunities Fund
- The scheme invests a minimum of 65% of its total assets in equity and equity-related instruments of mid-cap companies alone. It is a good option for investors looking to generate wealth over the long-term by investing in mid-cap stocks.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s MidCap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 11.8% per year over the last 5 years (as on December 31, 2018).
Fund Information and Statistics of DHFL Pramerica Midcap Opportunities Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 02 December 2013 by DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
The scheme is suitable for investors seeking long-term capital appreciation and invests in equity and equity-related instruments of midcap companies. It has a moderately-high risk level.
The minimum redemption amount is the Minimum of Rs. 100/- and in multiples of Re.1/- thereafter or 0.1 unit or account balance. Further, the Mutual Fund will dispatch the redemption proceeds within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Aniruddha Naha is the Fund Manager of the DHFL Pramerica Midcap Opportunities Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of one year from the date of allotment, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within one year from the date of allotment, then the exit load = 1% of the NAV
Tax benefits of investing in DHFL Pramerica Midcap Opportunities Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme: 1. Short-term capital gains are taxed at 15% 2. Long-term capital gains in excess of Rs. 1 lakh are taxed at 10% without indexation benefits.
About DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund
DHFL Pramerica has a presence in around 19 cities across India. It offers an excellent blend of local expertise, global resources, and acumen to investors. Further, the Mutual Fund is committed to designing wealth-building solutions for investors and offers equity, debt, hybrid, and international FoF schemes.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns