DSP 10Y G-Sec Regular Growth - Latest NAV, Returns, Performance & Portfolio

DSP 10Y G-Sec Regular Growth

  • highlight
    7.82%
  • highlight
    (--0.05)15.4597

Start your investment

Min amount: ₹500

Calculate Returns

Rs. 1,000 invested monthly becomes Rs. 5.8 Lakhs in a period of 20 years

Fund Summarystar

PeriodReturns(per year)
10 Years--
5 Years7.82%
3 Years5.65%
1 Year10.42%
6 Months4.4%
Fund Details
ISININF740K012I0
RiskModerate Risk
Fund Type10 yr Government Bond
NAV15.4597
Exit Load--

More about this fundstar

Top HoldingsWeightage
6.79% Govt Stock 202977.63%
7.88% GS 203020.79%

About DSP 10Y G-Sec Fund

DSP 10Y G-Sec Fund is an open-ended scheme which as the name suggests invests in government securities such that the weighted average maturity of the portfolio is 10 years. The scheme seeks to generate income over a long-term investment horizon. The fund will have at least 80% of investments in government securities, whereas the remaining 20% could be invested in CBLO, Repo, or other alternatives offered by RBI.

Pros & Cons of DSP 10Y G-Sec Fund

DSP 10Y G-Sec Fund offers the following benefits:

  • The fund provides investors with an opportunity to generate income over a long-term with considerably minimal risk.
  • Securities of Government of India can be considered as a safe investment.
  • However, the returns from the fund are lower than the average category returns. The AUM is also less than Rs 500 crores.

Fund Information and Statistics of DSP 10Y G-Sec Fund

Inception / Launch date

The DSP 10Y G-Sec Fund was launched on September 29, 2014, by DSP Mutual Funds.

Risk level

Investment in the fund are a moderate risk bet and suitable for investors seeking returns at minimal risk.

Redemption

The Scheme will offer units for repurchase and redemption at applicable NAV price on every Business Day. The redemption proceeds will be dispatched within 3 business days.

Fund Manager

The fund is jointly managed by Mr. Vikram Chopra and Mr. Vivek Ved since July 2016. They bring a cumulative work experience of 35 years between them.

Entry / Exit load

The fund house does not charge any entry load or exit load.

Tax benefits of investing in DSP 10Y G-Sec Fund

  • A Short-term capital gain tax will be levied on unitholders as per the income tax slab rate if units are held for less than 36 months.
  • A long-term capital gains tax of 20% is applicable with indexation if units are held for more than 36 months.
  • Dividend distribution tax will be deducted before distribution of the dividend.

About DSP Mutual Fund

DSP Mutual Fund is a part of DSP Group which has a history of 152 years offering a range of financial services. The group has been one of the key players involved in shaping the financial industry and capital markets in India. DSP Mutual Fund aims to offer a wide array of investment solutions aimed at balancing risks and opportunities.

Customer Reviewsstar

  • " Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "

    IT Developer, Bangalore
  • " I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "

    Software Engineer, Indore
  • " Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "

    Campus Manager, Bangalore

Invest Now in 3 Easy Stepsstar

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Why ClearTax Invest?

  • checkOur experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
  • checkTrusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
  • checkInvest in just 5 minutes
  • checkNo paperwork required
  • checkSimple and easy to use

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Read More

Start your investment

Min amount: ₹500

Calculate Returns

Rs. 1,000 invested monthly becomes Rs. 5.8 Lakhs in a period of 20 years
Moderate Risk

All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,

  • High Risk = High possible returns
  • Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns