DSP Banking & PSU Debt Fund Regular Growth
DSP Banking & PSU Debt Fund Regular Growth2Morning Star
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Banking & PSU|
More about this fund
|HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED||4.59%|
|Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited||3.87%|
|BHARAT PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED||3.83%|
|Reliance Industries Limited||3.66%|
|Small Industries Development Bank Of India||3.51%|
|National Highways Authority Of India||3.44%|
|NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT||3.43%|
|POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED||3.29%|
About DSP Banking And PSU Debt Fund
DSP Banking And PSU Debt Fund is an open-ended scheme investing in money market and debt securities issued by banks and public sector undertakings, public financial institutions and Municipal Bonds. The scheme aims to generate income and capital appreciation over a short-term. Government bonds may include other SDLs, UDAY, oil bonds, etc.
Pros & Cons of DSP Banking And PSU Debt Fund
DSP Banking And PSU Debt Fund offers the following benefits:
- The fund empowers investors to generate regular income and capital appreciation with low risk and high liquidity.
- The fund enables investors to diversify the portfolio.
- Recent returns are better than average category return, whereas 1-year and above returns are lower.
Fund Information and Statistics of DSP Banking And PSU Debt Fund
Inception / Launch date
DSP Banking And PSU Debt Fund was launched on September 14, 2013, by DSP Mutual Fund.
This fund is a moderate risk-bet and suitable for short-term investment horizon.
The Scheme will offer units for purchase and redemption at applicable NAV prices. Under normal circumstances, your fund house will dispatch the redemption proceeds within 3 business days.
The fund is managed by Mr Vikram Chopra since July 2016 and Mr Saurabh Bhatia since February 2018.
Entry / Exit load
The fund house does not charge any entry load or exit load.
Tax benefits of investing in DSP Banking And PSU Debt Fund
- A Short-term capital gain tax will be levied on unitholders as per the income tax slab rate if units are held for less than 36 months.
- A long-term capital gains tax of 20% is applicable with indexation if units are held for more than 36 months.
- Dividend distribution tax will be deducted before distribution of the dividend.
About DSP Mutual Fund
DSP Mutual Fund aims to balance between risk and opportunities to ensure maximum benefits for the investors. It follows a disciplined investment process and sophisticated analytical tools to consistently deliver value for the investors. The fund house takes measured risks to optimise investment opportunities.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns