Edelweiss Aggressive Hybrid A Growth
Edelweiss Aggressive Hybrid A Growth2Morning Star
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Aggressive Allocation|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||5.39%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||5.32%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||3.36%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||2.95%|
|State Bank of India||2.89%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||2.74%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||2.15%|
About Edelweiss Multi Asset Allocation Fund
The Edelweiss Multi Asset Allocation Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to create wealth in the long-term by investing in equity and equity-related instruments, debt securities, and Gold. It was earlier known as Edelweiss Prudent Advantage Fund and was renamed as Edelweiss Multi - Asset Allocation Fund on March 28, 2018.
Pros & Cons of Edelweiss Multi Asset Allocation Fund
- The scheme invests around 65-80% of its total assets in equity and equity-related securities, 10-25% in Gold ETFs, 10-25% in debt and money market instruments, and 0-10% in units of REITs/InvITs.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Multi-Asset Allocation Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 12.42% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 08, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-1.82%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Edelweiss Multi Asset Allocation Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 16 June 2009 by Edelweiss Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Bharat Lahoti (since October 14, 2015), and Mr. Gautam Kaul (since December 11, 2017) are the Fund Managers of the Edelweiss Multi Asset Allocation Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Edelweiss Multi Asset Allocation Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG tax (units are held for a period of more than 12 months) component is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Edelweiss Mutual Fund
Edelweiss Mutual Fund is an important fiduciary of the Edelweiss Group. It offers a wide range of investment products encompassing the entire risk spectrum and great opportunities for growth to the Indian investors while keeping a focus on risk and capital preservation.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns