Edelweiss Equity Savings Regular Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹300
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Equity Savings|
More about this fund
|Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||7.05%|
|Future on Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd||6.61%|
|Future on Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd||5.84%|
|Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd||5.84%|
|Future on NIFTY||5.44%|
|Future on ITC Ltd||4.88%|
|HCL Technologies Ltd||4.28%|
|182 DTB 14012021||3.87%|
|364 DTB 25032021||3.85%|
About Edelweiss Equity Savings Fund
The Edelweiss Equity Savings Fund is an open-ended equity savings scheme. It seeks to offer income distribution by investing in money market and debt instruments along with arbitrage opportunities. Further, it also seeks to offer long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity-related instruments.
Pros & Cons of Edelweiss Equity Savings Fund
- The indicative asset allocation of the scheme is 10-80% in equity and equity-related instruments and 20-90% in debt securities and money market instruments.
- It is a good option for investors looking for regular income along with a reasonable capital appreciation.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Equity Savings Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 7.71% per year over the last 3 years (as on December 31, 2018).
Fund Information and Statistics of Edelweiss Equity Savings Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 13 October 2014 by Edelweiss Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
The scheme is suitable for investors seeking regular income and long-term capital appreciation and invests in equity and equity-related instruments as well as debt securities and money market instruments. It has a moderately-high risk level.
The minimum redemption amount is the minimum of Rs. 1,000/- or 100 units or account balance. Further, the Mutual Fund will dispatch the redemption proceeds within 3-10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Bharat Lahoti and Mr. Hiten Shah are the Fund Managers of the Edelweiss Equity Savings Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of six months from the date of allotment, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within six months from the date of allotment, then
- The investor can redeem up to 5% of the units without any exit load
- Any redemption in excess of 5% will be charged an exit load of 1%.
Tax benefits of investing in Edelweiss Equity Savings Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- Short-term capital gains are taxed at 15%
- Long-term capital gains in excess of Rs. 1 lakh are taxed at 10% without indexation benefits.
About Edelweiss Mutual Fund
Edelweiss Mutual Fund offers high-quality investment management services to different investors. The products offered by the Mutual Fund encompasses the entire risk spectrum and offer great opportunities for growth in the Indian asset classes while keeping the focus on risk and preserving capital.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹300
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns