IDFC Core Equity Fund - Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately High risk|
|Fund Type||Large & Mid-Cap|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|ICICI Bank Ltd Ordinary Shares||7.01%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||6.08%|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||3.35%|
|State Bank of India Ordinary Shares||2.45%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd Shs Dematerialised||2.36%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||2.24%|
|Supreme Industries Ltd Ordinary Shares||2.2%|
|Deepak Nitrite Ltd||2.1%|
About IDFC Core Equity Fund
The IDFC Core Equity Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing stocks of large-cap and mid-cap companies. It was earlier known as IDFC Classic Equity Fund and was renamed as IDFC Core Equity Fund on May 28, 2018.
Pros & Cons of IDFC Core Equity Fund
- The scheme will endeavor to invest at least 70% of its total assets in stocks of large-cap and mid-cap companies, available at a reasonable value through a process of disciplined research.
- The portfolio will be diversified across different sectors to mitigate the overall risk. As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 2 under CRISIL’s Large & Mid Cap Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 13.66% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 04, 2018). However, the returns over the last year are negative (-7.79%).
Fund Information and Statistics of IDFC Core Equity Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 09 August 2005 by IDFC Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
The scheme is suitable for investors seeking long-term wealth generation and invests in equity and equity-related instruments of large-cap and mid-cap companies. It carries a moderately-high risk level.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 500. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Anoop Bhaskar is the Fund Manager of the IDFC Core Equity Fund since April 30, 2016.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed within 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
- If the units are redeemed after 365 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
Tax benefits of investing in IDFC Core Equity Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme: 1. STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units. 2. LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About IDFC Mutual Fund
Established in 2000, IDFC Mutual Fund is one of India’s largest Mutual Fund Houses in terms of AuM. Over the years, the fund house has developed a strong network and endeavors to deliver consistent value to its investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns