IDFC Money Manager Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately Low risk|
|Fund Type||Money Market|
More about this fund
|182 DTB 04032021||3.11%|
|182 DTB 11032021||2.74%|
|364 DTB 18032021||2.74%|
|182 DTB 18032021||2.74%|
|8.36% M.P. GS 2021||1.85%|
|364 DTB 11032021||0.73%|
|7.64% AP SDL 2021||0.55%|
|7.62% MH SDL 2021||0.18%|
|7.62% OD SDL 2021||0.18%|
|7.80% Govt Stock 2021||0.07%|
About IDFC Money Manager Fund
The IDFC Money Manager Fund is an open-ended debt scheme. It seeks to generate short-term optimal returns with high liquidity and relative stability by investing substantially in money market instruments including debt securities. It was earlier known as IDFC Money Manager Fund – Treasury Plan and was renamed as IDFC Money Manager Fund.
Pros & Cons of IDFC Money Manager Fund
- The scheme endeavors to generate stable returns over the short and long-term with low risks and invests in money market instruments including debt securities having maturity of up to 1 year.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 4 under CRISIL’s Money Market Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 5.77% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 10, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of IDFC Money Manager Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 18 February 2003 by IDFC Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-Low risk level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 500. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the IDFC Money Manager Fund are:
- Mr. Anurag Mittal (since November 9, 2015)
- Mr. Harshal Joshi (since May 15, 2017)
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in IDFC Money Manager Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About IDFC Mutual Fund
Established in 2000, IDFC Mutual Fund is one of India’s largest mutual fund houses in terms of Assets under Management (AuM). Further, it has received accolades for its innovative approach to managing assets in a relatively short span of time. It offers a plethora of schemes to suit the investment requirements of different types of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns