IIFL Dynamic Bond Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Dynamic Bond|
More about this fund
|Power Finance Corporation Limited||8.62%|
|7.32% Govt Stock 2024||8.5%|
|Axis Bank Limited||7.14%|
|State Bank of India||6.75%|
|Embassy Office Parks Reit||6.17%|
|ICICI Bank Limited||5.45%|
|National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development||5.45%|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited||4.56%|
|6.18% Govt Stock 2024||4.55%|
About IIFL Dynamic Bond Fund
The IIFL Dynamic Bond Fund is an open-ended, dynamic, debt scheme. It seeks to generate income and long-term gains by investing in a portfolio of debt securities and money market instruments of varying maturities. Further, it flexibly manages its investments across the maturity spectrum in order to optimize the risk-return proposition for the investors.
Pros & Cons of IIFL Dynamic Bond Fund
- The scheme designs its portfolio to dynamically track the interest rate movements in the short-term by reducing the duration in a rising rate environment and increasing it in a falling rate environment.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 under CRISIL’s Dynamic Bond Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 8.25% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 11, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of IIFL Dynamic Bond Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 24 June 2013 by IIFL Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 1,000 and the account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Ankur Parekh is the Fund Manager of the IIFL Dynamic Bond Fund since March 08, 2017.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. From October 10, 2017, the exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 18 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 18 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in IIFL Dynamic Bond Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About IIFL Mutual Fund
IIFL Mutual Fund is managed by IIFL Asset Management which is a part of the IIFL Investment Managers Group. The fund house offers differentiated products which allows Indian as well as overseas investors to participate in India’s growth story. By co-investing along with the investors, the fund house aligns its investment strategies with the investor’s interests.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns