Nippon India Hybrid Bond Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Fund Type||Conservative Allocation|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|INNOVATION TRUST XXX||8.7%|
|Molagavalli Renewable Private Limited||7.09%|
|Tmf Holdings Limited||4.71%|
|Ahmedabad-Maliya Tollway Limited||4.69%|
|Narmada Wind Energy Private Limited||4.58%|
|Narmada Wind Energy Private Limited||3.78%|
|7.35% Govt Stock 2024||3.57%|
|Tata Realty And Infrastructure Limited||3.41%|
|Summit Digitel Infrastructure Private Limited||3.35%|
About Reliance Hybrid Bond Fund
The Reliance Hybrid Bond Fund is an open-ended hybrid scheme. It seeks to generate regular income and capital growth over the long term by investing in debt securities and money market instruments as well as equity and equity-related instruments. It was earlier known as Reliance Monthly Income Plan and was renamed as Reliance Hybrid Bond Fund with effect from May 19, 2018.
Pros & Cons of Reliance Hybrid Bond Fund
- The scheme endeavors to maintain consistent performance by ensuring a balance between the liquidity, safety, and profitability aspects of various investments.
- Further, the scheme allocates 75%-90% of its total assets to debt and money market instruments while allocating around 10%-25% to equity and equity-related securities.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 under CRISIL's Conservative Hybrid Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 10.29% per year over the 10 last years (as on January 16, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Reliance Hybrid Bond Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 29 December 2003 by Reliance Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderately-high risk level associated with it.
An investor can redeem a minimum amount of Rs. 100 or any number of units. Reliance Any Time Money Card holders have no minimum limits. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 3-10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Amit Tripathi (since October 2008), and Mr. Sanjay H. Parekh (since April 2012) are the Fund Managers of the Reliance Hybrid Bond Fund.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, and
- The number of units redeemed is up to 10% of the allotted units, then the exit load = Nil
- The number of units redeemed is more than 10% of the allotted units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV.
Tax benefits of investing in Reliance Hybrid Bond Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG is added to the investor's income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Reliance Mutual Fund
Established in June 1995, Reliance Mutual Fund is one of India’s leading fund houses today. It offers a comprehensive portfolio of products to meet the different requirements of investors. Also, it currently has a presence in over 160 cities across the country. The fund house constantly endeavors to offer innovative products and increase value to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns