Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund - Regular Plan Growth Option
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Dynamic Bond|
More about this fund
|5.77% GOI 2030||52.49%|
|6.45% Govt Stock 2029||27.36%|
|National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development||6.91%|
|7.17% Govt Stock 2028||1.43%|
|7.37% Govt Stock 2023||0.71%|
About Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund
The Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund is an open-ended, dynamic debt scheme. It seeks to generate income and capital appreciation by actively managing a portfolio comprising of short and long-term debt securities and money market instruments.
Pros & Cons of Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund
- The scheme focuses on liquidity, safety, and returns.
- It invests a majority of its assets in Government securities or AAA/AA rated PSU Bonds. Further, the scheme also controls interest rate risk by active interest rate management.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 3 under CRISIL’s Dynamic Bond Fund category. Further, it has generated returns of 4.63% per year over the last year (as on January 16, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 19 May 2015 by Quantum Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a Moderate risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 500 or 50 units or the account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Pankaj Pathak is the Fund Manager of the Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund since March 1, 2017.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Quantum Dynamic Bond Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Quantum Mutual Fund
Quantum Mutual Fund was incorporated in December 2005 and has experienced steady growth since then. It endeavors to be India’s most respected fund house by sticking to the traditional values of transparency, simplicity, and integrity while delivering steady performance over the long-term. It offers simple products at low costs which can help investors convert their savings into wealth.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns