Nippon India ETF Bank BeES
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Sector - Financial Services|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||29.68%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||20.31%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||13.69%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||13.2%|
|State Bank of India||11.07%|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||6.34%|
|The Federal Bank Ltd||1.63%|
|RBL Bank Ltd||1.31%|
|Bank of Baroda||0.87%|
|Yes Bank Ltd||0.73%|
About Reliance ETF Bank BeES
The Reliance ETF Bank BeES is an open-ended Index, Exchange Traded Scheme. Further, it is a Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS) qualified scheme (the tax benefits are now discontinued). It seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation by investing in securities which are covered by the Nifty Bank Index.
Pros & Cons of Reliance ETF Bank BeES
- The AMC uses a “passive” or indexing approach to try and achieve the Scheme’s investment objective.
- It invests around 95% of its total assets in the stocks of the underlying index. As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Index Funds/ ETFs category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 18.61% per year over the last 10 years (as on December 31, 2018).
Fund Information and Statistics of Reliance ETF Bank BeES
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 27 May 2004 by Reliance Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
The scheme is suitable for investors seeking long-term capital appreciation and primarily invests in securities covered by the Nifty Bank Index. It has a High risk-level.
The investor can redeem a minimum of 1000 units (and multiples thereof). The Mutual Fund will dispatch the redemption proceeds within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Vishal Jain is the Fund Manager of the Reliance ETF Bank BeES.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load or exit load in this scheme.
Tax benefits of investing in Reliance ETF Bank BeES
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- If the units are held for a period of less than 12 months – STCG tax – 15 percent on redeemed units.
- If the units are held for a period of more than 12 months – LTCG tax – 10 percent without indexation benefits.-
About Reliance Mutual Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund was launched in June 1995 and is one of the leading Mutual Fund houses in the country. It was formed to launch various mutual fund schemes under which it can issue units to investors with a view to contribute to the capital market and offer the investors an opportunity to earn reasonable returns. Currently, it offers a wide range of schemes to suit the requirements of different types of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns