Sahara Infrastructure Fund Variable Pricing Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Equity - Infrastructure|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|PI Industries Ltd||7.41%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||6.25%|
|Bata India Ltd||5.6%|
|Navin Fluorine International Ltd||3.95%|
|Coromandel International Ltd||3.83%|
|Fine Organic Industries Ltd Ordinary Shares||3.79%|
|Indraprastha Gas Ltd||3.41%|
|City Union Bank Ltd||3.35%|
|UltraTech Cement Ltd||3.3%|
About Sahara Infrastructure Fund
The Sahara Infrastructure Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to provide income generation and/or medium to long-term capital gains by investing in equity and equity-related instruments of companies from the Infrastructure sector.
Pros & Cons of Sahara Infrastructure Fund
- Under normal circumstances, the scheme invests at least 70% of its total assets in equity and equity-related instruments of companies mainly in the Infrastructure sector. Further, the scheme may invest up to 30% of its net assets in debt or money market instruments for liquidity purposes.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 12.56% per year over the 10 last years (as on January 16, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-15.11%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Sahara Infrastructure Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 03 April 2006 by Sahara Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 500 and in multiples of Re.1 thereafter. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 3-10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Anshum Nandecha is the Fund Manager of the Sahara Infrastructure Fund.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Sahara Infrastructure Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Sahara Mutual Fund
Sahara Mutual Fund is a part of the Sahara India Group. It is one of the most trusted fund houses in the country and offers a wide array of investment options for investors with varying risk-reward preferences.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns