Sahara Banking and Financial Services Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Sector - Financial Services|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||27.14%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||23.48%|
|State Bank of India||12.13%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||11.15%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||6.96%|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||4.84%|
|IndusInd Bank Ltd||4.54%|
|RBL Bank Ltd||2.95%|
|Bajaj Finserv Ltd||2.66%|
|The Federal Bank Ltd||1.62%|
About Sahara Banking and Financial Services Fund
The Sahara Banking and Financial Services Fund is an open-ended sectoral equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation by investing in equity and equity-related instruments of companies whose business comprises of banking or financial services (either completely or in part).
Pros & Cons of Sahara Banking and Financial Services Fund
- The scheme allocates around 75%-100% of its total assets to equity and equity-related instruments while limiting its debt and money market exposure to 25%.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 20.59% per year over the 10 last years (as on January 16, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Sahara Banking and Financial Services Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 16 September 2008 by Sahara Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
An investor can redeem units in multiples of Rs. 1,000. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
Mr. Anshum Nandecha is the Fund Manager of the Sahara Banking and Financial Services Fund.
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Sahara Banking and Financial Services Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Sahara Mutual Fund
Sahara Mutual Fund has a team of experts who help investors manage their investments, diversify the portfolios and reduce their investment risks. They help investors choose the right scheme based on their financial goals and risk preferences. A part of the Sahara India Group, the fund house offers a wide range of mutual fund schemes to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns