SBI Banking & Financial Services Direct Growth - Regular - Latest NAV [ ₹25.8774 ], Returns, Performance, Portfolio & Returns 2021

SBI Banking & Financial Services Direct Growth

  • highlight
    17.66%
  • highlight
    (+0.34)25.8774

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

20 yrs
₹1,000 invested monthly becomes
0 in a period of 20 years

Fund Summarystar

PeriodReturns(per year)
10 Years--
5 Years17.66%
3 Years13.02%
1 Year63.71%
6 Months6.48%
Fund Details
ISININF200KA1507
RiskVery High Risk
Fund TypeSector - Financial Services
NAV25.8774
Exit Load0.5% for 30 Days

More about this fundstar

Top HoldingsWeightage
HDFC Bank Ltd22.71%
ICICI Bank Ltd14.88%
State Bank of India9.59%
Axis Bank Ltd8.1%
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd7.35%
SBI Life Insurance Company Limited4.85%
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co Ltd3.51%
LIC Housing Finance Ltd3.39%
Treps3.39%
Muthoot Finance Ltd3.25%

About SBI Banking & Financial Services Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

The open-ended equity scheme predominantly invests in the equity and equity-related securities of companies from the banking and financial services sector. That is the fund invests about 80% of the assets in stocks of companies from the banking and financial sector. The remaining assets of up to 20% will be invested in stocks of companies from other sectors and also in debt and money market instruments.

Pros and Cons of SBI Banking & Financial Services Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

The one-year, three-year, and five-year returns from the fund are higher than the category average returns. In contrast, the risk-adjusted returns are lower as compared to the category counterparts.

Fund Information and Statistics

i) Inception/Launch Date

The fund was launched on 26 February 2015.

ii) Risk Level

The fund comes with a high risk profile since the investments are made in equity and equity-related instruments.

iii) Redemption

There is no restriction on redemption of fund units since no lock-in period is applicable. However, you may have to be wary of the exit load applicable at the time of redemption.

iv) Fund Manager

Mr Milind Agrawal has been working as the current Fund Manager for the scheme.

v) Entry/Exit Load

There is no entry load when you purchase mutual fund units. When you exit the fund within 12 months from the date of allotment, you may be charged an exit load of 1%. For exit after completing 12 months, no exit load is applicable.

About SBI Mutual Fund

SBI Mutual Fund, one of the oldest mutual fund houses in India, registered with SEBI on 23 December 1993. The sponsor for the fund is State Bank of India. On the other hand, SBI Mutual Fund Trustee Company Private Limited is the trustee company for the fund house. The fund house offers about 141 folios as of 30 September 2020.

Customer Reviewsstar

  • " Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "

    IT Developer, Bangalore
  • " I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "

    Software Engineer, Indore
  • " Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "

    Campus Manager, Bangalore

Invest Now in 3 Easy Stepsstar

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Why ClearTax Invest?

  • checkOur experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
  • checkTrusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
  • checkInvest in just 5 minutes
  • checkNo paperwork required
  • checkSimple and easy to use

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Read More

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

20 yrs
₹1,000 invested monthly becomes
0 in a period of 20 years
Very High Risk

All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,

  • High Risk = High possible returns
  • Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns