SBI Magnum Comma Fund Direct Growth - Latest NAV ₹60.0257, Returns, Performance & Portfolio

SBI Magnum Comma Fund Direct Growth

  • highlight
    19.26%
  • highlight
    (+0.6)60.0257

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

Rs. 1,000 invested monthly becomes Rs. 28.28 Lakhs in a period of 20 years

Fund Summarystar

PeriodReturns(per year)
10 Years--
5 Years19.26%
3 Years13.49%
1 Year85%
6 Months39.94%
Fund Details
ISININF200K01SB6
RiskVery High Risk
Fund TypeEquity - Other
NAV60.0257
Exit Load1% for 365 Days

More about this fundstar

Top HoldingsWeightage
Tata Steel Ltd8.95%
UltraTech Cement Ltd8.01%
Hindalco Industries Ltd Shs Dematerialised6.24%
Camlin Fine Sciences Ltd5.3%
Rossari Biotech Ltd Ordinary Shares4.88%
Grasim Industries Ltd4.54%
Neogen Chemicals Ltd4.39%
Reliance Industries Ltd Shs Dematerialised4.07%
NTPC Ltd4.01%
Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd3.99%

About SBI Magnum Comma Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

SBI Magnum Comma Fund is an open-ended equity scheme that invests in equity instruments of commodity and commodity-related sectors. The scheme offers opportunities for growth and consistent returns by investing in this portfolio. A minimum of 80% of the assets are invested in the stocks of companies in commodity and commodity-related space. The remaining assets of up to 20% are invested in stocks of those sectors other than the commodity space and debt and money market instruments.

Pros and Cons of SBI Magnum Comma Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

The one-year returns of the fund have been higher than the category average returns. In contrast, the risk-adjusted returns are lower than the category.

Fund Information and Statistics

i) Inception/Launch Date

The fund scheme was rolled out on 8 August 2005.

ii) Risk Level

The fund carries a high risk since it invests in equity instruments of commodity and commodity-related sectors.

iii) Redemption

Since there is no lock-in period on principal invested, you can redeem the units whenever required. However, the redemption may come at the cost of exit load if you redeem within the specified period.

iv) Fund Manager

Mr Richard D'souza is the current Fund Manager for the fund scheme.

v) Entry/Exit Load

While no entry load is chargeable on the purchase of mutual fund units, an exit of 1% is charged when you exit within one year from the date of allotment. Upon completing one year, no exit load is charged.

About SBI Mutual Fund

SBI Mutual Fund, one of the oldest mutual fund houses in India, registered with SEBI on 23 December 1993. The sponsor for the fund is State Bank of India. On the other hand, SBI Mutual Fund Trustee Company Private Limited is the trustee company for the fund house. The average assets under management (AAUM) of the fund house is Rs.4,21,362.45 crore as on 30 September 2020.

Customer Reviewsstar

  • " Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "

    IT Developer, Bangalore
  • " I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "

    Software Engineer, Indore
  • " Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "

    Campus Manager, Bangalore

Invest Now in 3 Easy Stepsstar

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Why ClearTax Invest?

  • checkOur experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
  • checkTrusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
  • checkInvest in just 5 minutes
  • checkNo paperwork required
  • checkSimple and easy to use

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Read More

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

Rs. 1,000 invested monthly becomes Rs. 28.28 Lakhs in a period of 20 years
Very High Risk

All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,

  • High Risk = High possible returns
  • Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns