SBI Consumption Opportunities Fund Direct Plan Growth - Regular - Latest NAV [ ₹181.3773 ], Returns, Performance, Portfolio & Returns 2021

SBI Consumption Opportunities Fund Direct Plan Growth

  • highlight
  • highlight

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

20 yrs
₹1,000 invested monthly becomes
0 in a period of 20 years

Fund Summarystar

PeriodReturns(per year)
10 Years--
5 Years15.58%
3 Years12.95%
1 Year56%
6 Months19.51%
Fund Details
RiskVery High Risk
Fund TypeEquity - Consumption
Exit Load0.1% for 30 Days

More about this fundstar

Top HoldingsWeightage
ITC Ltd7.92%
Page Industries Ltd6.92%
Emami Ltd5.02%
Britannia Industries Ltd4.29%
Indian Hotels Co Ltd4.17%
Sheela Foam Ltd4.05%
Greenpanel Industries Ltd Ordinary Shares3.95%
Relaxo Footwears Ltd3.85%
Hawkins Cookers Ltd3.71%

About SBI Consumption Opportunities Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

The fund generates capital appreciation by predominantly investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related securities from the consumption space. About 80% of the assets are invested in stocks of consumption space companies. The remaining assets of up to 20% are either invested in stocks of other companies or in debt and money market instruments.

Pros and Cons of SBI Consumption Opportunities Fund - Direct Plan - Growth

The one-year returns of the fund are higher than the category average returns. On the other hand, the risk-adjusted returns of the fund are lower as compared to the category.

Fund Information and Statistics

i) Inception/Launch Date

The fund was rolled out on 14 July 1999.

ii) Risk Level

Investing in this fund is suitable for those who are ready for high risk as the fund invests in equity instruments of companies with consumption theme.

iii) Redemption

You are free to redeem fund units at any time since the principal incested is not locked-up. However, do consider the exit load before deciding on redemption.

iv) Fund Manager

Mr Saurabh Pant is the current Fund Manager for the fund.

v) Entry/Exit Load

Entry load is not applicable as per the norm set by SEBI. If you exit from the fund within 30 days from the date of allotment, an exit load of 0.10% is charged. Exiting from the fund after completing 30 days will not attract any exit load.

About SBI Mutual Fund

SBI Mutual Fund, one of the oldest mutual fund houses in India, registered with SEBI on 23 December 1993. The sponsor for the fund is State Bank of India. On the other hand, SBI Mutual Fund Trustee Company Private Limited is the trustee company for the fund house. The fund house offers about 141 folios as of 30 September 2020.

Customer Reviewsstar

  • " Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "

    IT Developer, Bangalore
  • " I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "

    Software Engineer, Indore
  • " Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "

    Campus Manager, Bangalore

Invest Now in 3 Easy Stepsstar

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Why ClearTax Invest?

  • checkOur experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
  • checkTrusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
  • checkInvest in just 5 minutes
  • checkNo paperwork required
  • checkSimple and easy to use

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Read More

Min amount: ₹1,000

Calculate Returns

20 yrs
₹1,000 invested monthly becomes
0 in a period of 20 years
Very High Risk

All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,

  • High Risk = High possible returns
  • Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns