Sundaram Global Brand Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Fund Type||Global - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Sundaram Global Brand Master||98.02%|
|Cash And Other Net Curent Assets||0.54%|
About Sundaram Global Advantage Fund
The Sundaram Global Advantage Fund is an open-ended fund of funds scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital growth by investing in units of overseas mutual funds and exchange-traded funds and/or domestic money market instruments.
Pros & Cons of Sundaram Global Advantage Fund
- The scheme offers an opportunity to invest in securities in the global markets which allow investors to diversify their portfolio. Further, it may track the emerging markets, commodities, and real estate spaces. Also, it has a dynamic asset allocation policy.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Fund of Funds category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 10% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 16, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-6.85%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Sundaram Global Advantage Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 16 July 2007 by Sundaram Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is the lower of Rs. 500 or 50 units or the account balance. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
The Fund Managers of the Sundaram Global Advantage Fund are: Mr. S. Krishna Kumar and Mr. Rohit Seksaria
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Sundaram Global Advantage Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme: 1. STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units. 2. LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.1. -
About Sundaram Mutual Fund
Established in 1996, Sundaram Mutual Fund is a fully owned subsidiary of Sundaram Finance Limited – one of India’s oldest and most respected Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFCs). It offers a wide array of investment products in equity, fixed-income, and liquid spaces catering to a range of liquidity, risk, and return preferences of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns