Tata Retirement Savings Progressive Fund Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Very High Risk|
|Exit Load||1% for 1835 Days|
More about this fund
|HDFC Bank Ltd||8.01%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd||7.93%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd Shs Dematerialised||7.31%|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||4.21%|
|Axis Bank Ltd||3.17%|
|HCL Technologies Ltd Shs Dematerialised||3%|
|SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd Ordinary Shares||2.74%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd||2.5%|
About Tata Retirement Savings Progressive Fund
The Tata Retirement Savings Progressive Fund is an open-ended retirement solution-oriented scheme. The Progressive plan is an equity-oriented scheme which seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation and a financial planning tool for the long-term financial security to investors based on their retirement goals.
Pros & Cons of Tata Retirement Savings Progressive Fund
- The scheme has a mandatory lock-in period of 5 years or till retirement age, whichever is earlier. The progressive plan focuses on the need and risk preference of young investors. It endeavors to provide long-term growth by investing at least 85% of its net assets in equity and equity-related instruments.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Retirement Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 18.29% per year over the last 5 years (as on January 04, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-8.5%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Tata Retirement Savings Progressive Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 01 November 2011 by Tata Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the asset allocation and investment objective of the scheme, it has a moderately-high risk level associated with it.
The investor can redeem the units only after the mandatory lock-in period of 5 years. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Sonam Udasi (since April 01, 2016), and Ms. Murthy Nagarajan (since April 01, 2017) are the Fund Managers of the Tata Retirement Savings Progressive Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed on or after the attainment of the retirement age (60 years), then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are automatically switched out due to the occurrence of the ‘Auto-Switch trigger’ event, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed before the attainment of the retirement age (60 years), then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Tata Retirement Savings Progressive Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Tata Mutual Fund
Tata Mutual Fund was incorporated in 1994. Living up to the core values of the ‘Tata Group’, the fund house has managed to earn the trust of lakhs of investors today. It focuses on seeking consistent and long-term results within the framework of transparent and rigorous risk controls.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns