Tata Short Term Bond Fund Regular Growth
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Risk||Moderately Low risk|
|Fund Type||Short Duration|
More about this fund
|ONGC Petro Additions Limited||5.96%|
|Rural Electrification Corporation Limited||5.09%|
|Power Finance Corporation Limited||4.62%|
|Small Industries Development Bank Of India||3.77%|
|SBI Cards & Payment Services Private Limited||3.21%|
|LIC Housing Finance Limited||2.51%|
|Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd.||2.47%|
About Tata Short Term Bond Fund
The Tata Short Term Bond Fund is an open-ended short-term debt scheme. It seeks to provide regular fixed income over the short-term by investing in debt securities, money market instruments, and/or Government securities.
Pros & Cons of Tata Short Term Bond Fund
- The scheme endeavors to create a liquid portfolio of debt as well as money market instruments and it is recommended for investors who want to earn accrual income in the short to medium-term horizon.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is ranked 5 under CRISIL’s Short Duration Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 6.87% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 04, 2019). However, the returns over the last six months have been negative (-2.25%).
Fund Information and Statistics of Tata Short Term Bond Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 09 August 2002 by Tata Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the asset allocation and investment objective of the scheme, it has a moderately-low risk level associated with it.
The minimum redemption amount is Rs. 500 or 50 units. Further, the redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Murthy Nagarajan (since April 01, 2017) is the Fund Manager of the Tata Short Term Bond Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. An exit load of 2% of the NAV is levied if the units are redeemed within 12 months from the date of allotment.
Tax benefits of investing in Tata Short Term Bond Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG from the debt component is added to the investor’s income and taxed as per the income-tax slab.
- LTCG component is taxed at 20% with indexation benefits.
About Tata Mutual Fund
Backed by Tata Group – one of the most trusted brand names in India, the Tata Mutual Fund has been offering investment products to investors since 1994. It offers a plethora of investment products to suit the requirements of different types of investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns