Taurus Ethical Fund - Growth Option
Start your investment
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Equity - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd||6.78%|
|Voltas Ltd Shs Dematerialised||3.08%|
|Shree Cement Ltd Shs Dematerialised||2.99%|
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd||2.94%|
|Alkem Laboratories Ltd||2.71%|
|Tata Consumer Products Ltd||2.7%|
|Coromandel International Ltd||2.59%|
|Berger Paints India Ltd||2.15%|
About Taurus Ethical Fund
The Taurus Ethical Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital appreciation and income distribution to unitholders by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity-related instruments which are based on the principles of Shariah.
Pros & Cons of Taurus Ethical Fund
- This is the first actively-managed Shariah compliant scheme in India. It invests in stocks from the BSE/NSE or foreign equities which are based on the principles of Shariah.
- Further, the fund manager identifies the stocks from the universe available from the S&P BSE 500 Shariah Index. As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 13.24% per year over the 5 last years (as on January 16, 2019).
Fund Information and Statistics of Taurus Ethical Fund
i) Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 06 April 2009 by Taurus Mutual Fund.
ii) Risk Level
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
iv) Fund Manager(s)
Mr. Prasanna Pathak is the Fund Manager of the Taurus Ethical Fund.
v) Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme. The exit load structure is as follows:
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 180 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 180 days from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 0.50% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in Taurus Ethical Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About Taurus Mutual Fund
Taurus Mutual Fund was established in 1993 and launched its first scheme in early 1994. It was one of the first fund houses to receive permission to launch fully repatriable investments by NRIs/FIIs. The fund house offers investment solutions across all investor segments. Based on years of experience, expertise, market knowledge, and research, it offers innovative schemes to investors.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns