UTI India Consumer Fund Regular Plan Growth
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
- Fund Summary
- More about Fund
- Related funds
- Why Cleartax
|Fund Type||Equity - Other|
|Exit Load||1% for 365 Days|
More about this fund
|Bharti Airtel Ltd||9.41%|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd||8.12%|
|Maruti Suzuki India Ltd||8.04%|
|Asian Paints Ltd||5.53%|
|Nestle India Ltd||4.94%|
|Avenue Supermarts Ltd||3.56%|
|Dabur India Ltd||3.45%|
|HDFC Bank Ltd||3.32%|
About UTI India Lifestyle Fund
The UTI India Lifestyle Fund is an open-ended equity scheme. It seeks to generate long-term capital growth by investing predominantly in equity and equity-related instruments of companies that are expected to benefit from the growth of consumption, changing demographics, consumer aspirations, and lifestyle.
Pros & Cons of UTI India Lifestyle Fund.
- This scheme is suitable for investors who are comfortable with thematic investing and believe that investing in the growing consumerism and changing lifestyle can earn them good returns. Also, they need a time horizon of at least 5 years.
- As on September 30, 2018, the scheme is not ranked under CRISIL’s Sectoral/ Thematic Fund category.
- Further, it has generated returns of 15.59% per year over the last 10 years (as on January 18, 2019). However, the returns over the last year have been negative (-3.06%).
Fund Information and Statistics of UTI India Lifestyle Fund
Inception / Launch Date
The scheme was launched on 30 July 2007 by UTI Mutual Fund.
According to the investment objective and asset allocation of the scheme, it has a High risk-level associated with it.
The redemption proceeds are dispatched within 10 business days of the receipt of a valid redemption request.
The Fund Managers of the UTI India Lifestyle Fund are :-
- Mr. Lalit Nambiar (since July 2011)
- Mr. Vishal Chopda (since February 2018)
Entry / Exit Load
There is no entry load in this scheme.
The exit load structure is as follows :-
- If the units are redeemed after the completion of 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = Nil
- If the units are redeemed within 1 year from the date of allotment of the said units, then the exit load = 1% of the applicable NAV
Tax benefits of investing in UTI India Lifestyle Fund
The following taxes are applicable to income arising from investing in this scheme:
- STCG tax (units are held for a period of less than 12 months) of 15 percent on redemption of units.
- LTCG (units are held for a period of more than 12 months), in excess of Rs 1 Lakh, is taxed at 10 percent without indexation benefits on the redemption of units.
About UTI Mutual Fund
UTI Mutual Fund was the only name in capital market investments until the 90s. Today, it is a name synonymous with Mutual Fund investments. The fund house offers many investment products which cater to different investor preferences.
" Great investing experience! Contacted the support with queries.. Got immediate response and all my doubts clarified. Will definitely recommend ClearTax to friends "IT Developer, Bangalore
" I am new to investments and got all the information I need on your website. The suggestions for mutual fund investments and tax savings are great. "Software Engineer, Indore
" Investing through ClearTax is super easy and simple. It is extremely helpful for investors with less finance knowledge. "Campus Manager, Bangalore
Invest Now in 3 Easy Steps
Why ClearTax Invest?
- Our experts do all the research and offer only the BEST mutual funds
- Trusted by Over 25 Lakh Indians
- Invest in just 5 minutes
- No paperwork required
- Simple and easy to use
Frequently Asked Questions
- Read More
Start your investment
Min amount: ₹500
All investments come with risk. Risk is the volatility or fluctuation in the price (and returns) of the investment. Usually,
- High Risk = High possible returns
- Low Risk = Stable, relatively lower returns