Proof Submission has to be made for the following tax-saving investments and expenses
- House rent receipts along with name, address and PAN of the landlord, if rent exceeds ₹1Lakh per annum
- Leave travel receipts applicable only if you have taken a trip in India with your family
- Home loan interest certificate with lender’s name, address, and PAN
- Premium paid receipts for life insurance and/or investments made in ELSS funds, PPF, NPS and/or school tuition fees for children, etc. Click here to know all deductions you can claim.
- Medical premium receipt – for self and family it is 25,000 and parents (senior citizens) is 50,000