What is in this package?
This plan is designed to provide a comprehensive solution to all your accounting needs. Proper accounting helps in establishing an effective management information system (MIS) and helps you manage your finances better.
Who should take this package?
Proper maintenance of books and accounts is a prerequisite to any business entity. Further, it is mandatory for firms undergoing statutory or internal audit.
This plan is designed to address the accounting needs of businesses and professionals operating as :
- Goods Traders
- Professionals & Consultants
- Share Market Traders
- Individual Freelancers
What services are covered in this plan?
- Recording of transactions (upto 300)
- Preparation of Ledger Accounts-Cash, Sales, Purchases, Expenses
- Preparation of Receipts and Expenses Statement/Profit and Loss Account
- Preparation of Balance Sheet
- Bank Reconciliation Statement as on date
- Statement of balance of Account Receivables and Payables as on date
- Stock Summary as on date
Documents to be submitted
- Form 26AS Tax Credit StatementForm 26As can be downloaded from the income tax website or your netbanking account
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- Call session with CA on accounting requirement
- Upload all vouchers
- Preparation of financial Statements
For inquiries, call us on 011-39589887
Request for a callback from us