About This Plan
Class III Digital Signature is high level encryption used for tenders, etc.
- Digital Signature Certificate (1 No.)
- Request for Class 3 DSC having 2 years validity
- Purchase of DSC USB E-token
Who Should Buy
"Obtaining a Digital Signature is mandatory in following cases:
- E-filing income tax returns in case of every registered trust, partnership firm, companies, any other entity or individual who is required to get tax audit under the Income Tax Act.
- Company filings with MCA21( Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
- Filing of tenders and e-procurement on government website through Class III DSC.
MCA has mandated digital signatures for the following individuals:
- Company Secretaries - Whether in practice or in job
- Bank Officials - for Registration and Satisfaction of Charges
- Other Authorized Signatories"