What is in this package?
A section 8 Company is the Ideal business structure for NGO’s and Non Profit Organizations in India. The other structures can be trust and society. Section 8 companies are preferred as they are easy to run and get recognition from stakeholders.
Under the plan, an expert shall be assigned to your case who shall guide you on the nitty gritties around obtaining the license and get your organisation started an NGO section 8 company.
Who should take this package?
- A group of any number of people desirous of forming a section 8 company
- Existing registered trust
- Existing registered Society
What services are covered in this plan?
- Filing of E-forms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Director Identification Numbers (2 nos.)
- Digital Signature Certificates (2 nos.)
- Name approval (INC-1) including one resubmission
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Articles of Association (AOA)
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Application
- TAN Registration
- Receipt of NGO license under section 8
- Includes Government Fees & Stamp duty upto Rs. 1 Lakh Authorized Capital
- Excludes foreign national or Foreign Body Corporate as a director OR business that need approval from RBI, SEBI or IRDA for incorporation
Documents to be submitted
- Passport size photos of directors
- Address proof of directorsE.g: Your passport or telephone bill
- Photo ID proof of directorsE.g: PAN or passport or Aadhar card
- Specimen signature
- Self declaration about your directorship in other companies
- Rent agreeement of your registered office
- No objection certificate from the owner
See how it's done
- Purchase of Plan
- DSC & DIN Application
- Company Name Reservation
- Filing of application with Registrar
- Receipt of license under section 8